I love Felicity's Christmas dress, especially the way that the overdress (not sure that's the corrrect term but hopefully you know what I mean) goes over the skirt, and the stomachers that can be changed. I especially love this outfit over Felicity's undergarments. If I could only have ONE of Felicity's outfits, it would be this one and I would count it well worth the horrendous international shipping to get it here.
The only other outfit on your list that I own is the Flapper costume. I do like it very much overall but the little heels on the cute shoes sometimes make it hard for my dolls to stand, and to be honest, I was just a tad disappointed that the fringes on the dress weren't the really fine, silky, smooth 'swingy' kind that I've seen sold by the metre in the fabric shop. It's a really lovely outfit though and I would also still buy it if I had the choice over again.